East Bay News
Nadia Lockyer back in rehab after drug arrest
Former Alameda County supervisor Nadia Lockyer is back in rehab after being arrested last week in Orange County.
Police say they found her under the influence of meth at a relative's house. She also faces child endangerment charges for leaving drug paraphernalia in the room she was sharing with her 9-year-old son. Her lawyer says Lockyer recognizes her error and has re-entered a drug rehabilitation program.
Lockyer is the estranged wife of State Treasurer Bill Lockyer. She resigned as a supervisor following a sex scandal with a man she met at another rehab clinic.
alameda county, southern california, drugs, east bay news
- Secret Service investigating Target hack
- SJ store owner gets $1M for selling winning ticket
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Caltrans says Bay Bridge bolt problem fixed
- Another mistake found in BART union contract
- Two cars gifted in annual East Bay holiday tradition
- San Francisco considers ban on bottled water
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car collisions
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos