East Bay News
Nadia Lockyer back in rehab after drug arrest
Former Alameda County supervisor Nadia Lockyer is back in rehab after being arrested last week in Orange County.
Police say they found her under the influence of meth at a relative's house. She also faces child endangerment charges for leaving drug paraphernalia in the room she was sharing with her 9-year-old son. Her lawyer says Lockyer recognizes her error and has re-entered a drug rehabilitation program.
Lockyer is the estranged wife of State Treasurer Bill Lockyer. She resigned as a supervisor following a sex scandal with a man she met at another rehab clinic.
alameda county, southern california, drugs, east bay news
- Missing fisherman's body recovered after accident
- SF officer hurt in crash with armed robbery suspects
- Bay Area man survives avalanche on Mount Everest
- More bodies found inside South Korean ferry
- A's score 3 in 9th, rally past Astros 4-3
- Elderly woman beaten, robbed in Santa Cruz
- 2 men injured in separate shootings in East Oakland
- Woman travels to Vegas to celebrate 103rd birthday
- Hundreds paddle out for surf icon Hobie Alter
- $14M awarded in suit linking contraceptive, stroke
- Sacramento Co. sheriff seeks surveillance footage
- CHP officer struck by hit-and-run driver on Highway 101
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday 5 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
6 min ago