East Bay News
Nadia Lockyer to appear in court on drug, child endangerment charges
Former Alameda County supervisor Nadia Lockyer is scheduled to be in court Monday on drug and child endangerment charges.
Lockyer was arrested last month at a relative's home in Orange County. Police say they found methamphetamine and smoking paraphernalia in the room Lockyer was sharing with her 9-year-old son.
Lockyer has pleaded not guilty to the charges. She was released on her own recognizance and re-entered drug rehab.
Lockyer is the estranged wife of state Treasurer Bill Lockyer. She resigned as a supervisor following a sex scandal with a man she met at another rehab clinic.
alameda county, southern california, drugs, east bay news
- Secret Service investigating big Target data breach 32 min ago
- SJ store owner gets $1M for selling winning ticket
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- SUV crashes into gas station in Oakland 7 min ago
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Caltrans says Bay Bridge bolt problem fixed
- Two cars gifted in annual East Bay holiday tradition
- San Francisco considers ban on bottled water
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car collisions
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos