East Bay News
Nadia Lockyer returns to rehabilitaion facility after court appearance
Former Alameda County supervisor Nadia Lockyer returned to a drug rehabilitation facility after making a very quick court appearance in Orange County Monday morning.
Lockyer was arrested last month at a relative's home in Orange County. Police say they found methamphetamine and smoking paraphernalia in the room Lockyer was sharing with her 9-year-old son.
Lockyer faces charges for possession of methamphetamine and child endangerment. She will return to court for a pre-trial conference on November 1.
alameda county, southern california, drugs, east bay news
- Deputy saves man from fiery crash in Oakland 44 min ago
- DEA wages war on synthetic drugs sold on Internet
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Caltrans says Bay Bridge bolt problem fixed
- Two cars gifted in annual East Bay holiday tradition
- San Francisco considers ban on bottled water
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car collisions
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
38 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos