East Bay News
Berkeley firefighters battle two-alarm blaze
BERKELEY, Calif. -- Berkeley firefighters are battling a two-alarm fire this afternoon, according to Deputy Fire Chief Gil Dong.
The fire was reported shortly before 3 p.m. at an apartment building at 3107 Sacramento St.
No injuries to residents or firefighters have been reported, Dong said.
He said six engines, two fire trucks and two ambulances have responded to the fire.
berkeley, fire, east bay news
- Castro Valley man a person of interest in wife's death
- Memorial bench to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar 31 min ago
- Union says fewer teachers facing layoffs in California
- Dad accused of biting infant's nose to be arraigned
- Man fatally stuck by Caltrain near Atherton station
- Fire destroys home, displaces 15 residents in Richmond
- Fundraiser for victims of Indonesia volcano eruption 24 min ago
- Man gets 110 years to life for Hayward teen's murder
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Over $7,000 raised for police dog battling cancer
- Online naming contest open for trails at Glen Canyon
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Most Wanted suspect; Sierra LaMar bench
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Police visit homes of missing jetliner's...
55 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos