East Bay News
Slain CHP officer's funeral scheduled for Thursday
Dignitaries and first responders from around the country will attend Thursday's funeral service for California Highway Patrol Officer Kenyon Youngstrom, shot and killed during a traffic stop last week.
The funeral is scheduled to begin Thursday at 10 a.m. ABC7 News will broadcast it live as well as stream it online.
Anyone wishing to make a contribution to funds set up for Youngstrom's family can visit any Wells Fargo bank or Mechanic's Bank and ask to make a donation to the "Kenyon Youngstrom Children's Benefit Memorial Fund."
alamo, shooting, CHP, I-680, crime, east bay news
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Oakland mayor to deliver State of the City address
- Google barge moved to the Port of Stockton
- Pedestrian safety plan announced in San Francisco
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Oakland teen accused in AC Transit fire in court
- Batkid was scheduled to appear at Oscars
- Bryan Stow attackers charged with federal crimes
- Isaiah Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
- Astronauts discuss impact of social media in space 37 min ago
- Cronut creator invents 'shots' of milk and cookies
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Nob Hill gas leak; Scam warning
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Astronauts discuss impact of social media...
37 min ago