East Bay News
Slain CHP officer's funeral scheduled for Thursday
Dignitaries and first responders from around the country will attend Thursday's funeral service for California Highway Patrol Officer Kenyon Youngstrom, shot and killed during a traffic stop last week.
The funeral is scheduled to begin Thursday at 10 a.m. ABC7 News will broadcast it live as well as stream it online.
Anyone wishing to make a contribution to funds set up for Youngstrom's family can visit any Wells Fargo bank or Mechanic's Bank and ask to make a donation to the "Kenyon Youngstrom Children's Benefit Memorial Fund."
alamo, shooting, CHP, I-680, crime, east bay news
- San Jose suing MLB for not allowing A's to move
- One dead in Sunnyvale house fire on Central Avenue
- Victim of 2009 Richmond gang rape takes stand
- Interest rates for subsidized loans may double July 1 39 min ago
- Fairfield grass fire spreads to nearby motel 13 min ago
- Fire burns 50 acres in Benicia 9 min ago
- Hayward BART reopens after fatality on track 26 min ago
- Sacramento discusses self-driving car regulations
- Tenderloin apartment building roof fire extinguished
- SF to vote on new regulations for food trucks 22 min ago
- Concord police arm car owners with Clubs 28 min ago
- abcnews: $73,000 'Most Spectacular' dog vacation
- roundup: SF hospital fire; SF Giants unveil cafe
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- Fire burns 50 acres in Benicia
9 min ago