East Bay News
Shooting sends two men and teen to hospital
FAIRFIELD, Calif. -- Two men and a teenager were injured in a shooting in Fairfield early this morning, according to police.
Fairfield police received several reports of shots fired around 12:45 a.m. in the 1200 block of Dana Drive, police said.
Officers arrived on the scene and located a 46-year-old man, a 54-year-old man and a 16-year-old boy, all Fairfield residents, suffering from gunshot wounds.
All three were taken to area hospitals to be treated for non-life-threatening injuries, police said.
No suspect information was immediately available and police are asking anyone with information about the shooting to call the Fairfield Police Department's major crimes unit at (707) 428-7600. Those who wish to remain anonymous may call (707) 428-7345 or (707) 644-7867.
shooting, fairfield, east bay news
- Man ID'd in fatal boating accident in Redwood City
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Investigators reconstruct bus crash in California
- Another woman reported missing on Mt. Tam
- San Leandro High teacher arrested for sex with minor
- Sunnyvale's 'Blue Cube' gets torn down 41 min ago
- Firework thrown into bleachers during Giants game
- Infant boy left alone in car all day in San Jose dies
- Crews placing grass at 49ers' Levi's Stadium
- Hydrants painted to mark contributions to 1906 fires
- All 29 defendants in corruption case appear in court
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: DUI crash; Antioch teen killed 53 min ago