East Bay News
"All clear" given after threat at Hayward Hall of Justice
HAYWARD, Calif. -- The Hayward Hall of Justice was evacuated this morning after a bomb threat was received, an Alameda County sheriff's sergeant said.
Sheriff's deputies and Hayward police were called to the Hall of Justice, located at 24405 Amador St., at 9:46 a.m., Alameda County sheriff's Sgt. J.D. Nelson said.
A search of the building found no bombs, and as of 10:40 a.m., people were being allowed to re-enter the building, Nelson said.
hayward, east bay news
- Boy drowns after falling into canal in Antioch
- Search on for man who went missing after B2B race
- Scouts honor veterans at annual Memorial Day event
- Hundreds of food workers strike at AT&T Park in SF
- Angel Pagan wins it for SF Giants with inside-the-park HR
- Josh Donaldson, A's power past Astros 11-5
- Castillo scores as FC Dallas tops Earthquakes 1-0
- Wildfire near Interstate 580 in Livermore now contained
- San Antonio flooding kills one; 200-plus rescued
- San Francisco man with brain injury missing
- Millions march against Monsanto in over 400 cities
- abcnews: How to stay safe at amusement parks
- roundup: Machete murder; PG&E fights fine
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday