East Bay News
Three injured in shooting near Mills College
OAKLAND, Calif. -- Three people were injured in a shooting near the Mills College campus in East Oakland late Wednesday night, police said.
Police received reports of gunshots at 11:36 p.m. in the 3600 block of Seminary Avenue, according to police.
Of the three victims shot, two were transported to the hospital in stable condition while one victim was transported to the hospital with serious injuries, police said.
No suspects have been detained and the shooting remains under investigation, according to Oakland police.
oakland, OPD, shooting, crime, east bay news
- BART, union leaders reach new contract deal
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Santa makes early visit to Tenderloin school
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
- 1 injured in shooting at Bayfair Mall in San Leandro
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Big Sur wildfire is fully contained
- GET FREE STUFF: Cream cheese; Bracelet set
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday 23 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
25 min ago