East Bay News
BART service restored, trains about 20 minutes behind schedule
BART train service between Union City and Bay Fair stations has been restored this morning, though trains are running about 20 minutes behind schedule, a spokesman said.
Overnight track work near BART's Hayward maintenance yard halted service in both directions near the South Hayward Station for more than two hours, BART spokesman Jim Allison said.
The work affected trains on the Fremont-Daly City line.
Service was up and running at about 9:30 a.m., Allison sid.
BART, east bay news
- SF 'landlords from hell' plead guilty to felonies
- Coast Guard rescues 4 people along San Mateo coast 25 min ago
- Police enforce pedestrian safety with sting operation
- Fire concerns growing as July 4th approaches
- Dog that killed 6-year-old boy euthanized
- Panel restores some pay for lawmakers, governor
- ABC7 Top Scholar: Michael Yu
- Woman receives $130 billion FasTrack bill
- SF LGBT film festival marks 37 years amid SCOTUS rulings
- SF couple uses Task Rabbit, Airbnb apps for profit
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder George Zimmer
- abcnews: Pope invites Down syndrome teen for a spin
- roundup: Potrero Hill stabbing; BART review
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos