East Bay News
Man arrested in alleged attack on city councilman
Saturday, September 29, 2012
RICHMOND, Calif. (KGO) -- The gloves came off at a forum debate in Richmond this week.
City Councilman Corky Booze says a former supporter, David Moore, hit him in the back of the head last Thursday during a heated debate.Booze opposes Measure N, which Moore and the Richmond Progressive Alliance supports. The measure would charge merchants who sell sugar-sweetened drinks a penny-per-ounce tax. Moore, who was arrested on sight, says Booze hit him first.
(Copyright ©2013 KGO-TV. All Rights Reserved.)
richmond, east bay news
- SJ store owner gets $1M for selling winning ticket
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Two cars gifted in annual East Bay holiday tradition
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Caltrans says Bay Bridge bolt problem fixed
- Another mistake found in BART union contract
- San Francisco considers ban on bottled water
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car collisions
- Hero guide dog assured good home after NY rescue
- 7 OYS puts waterproof smartphone case to the test
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
14 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos