East Bay News
Forli Ristoranti to hold fundraiser for late CHP Officer Youngstrom
ALAMO, Calif. (KGO) -- A fundraiser will be held Saturday afternoon to benefit the CHP Officer Kenyon Youngstrom fund.
He died after being shot on Interstate 680 in Alamo on September 4.
Forli restaurant in Alamo will be collecting donations along with other local businesses at their previously scheduled dinner show.
They encourage everyone to come out and enjoy the dinner show and make a donation to help support Youngstrom's family.
alamo, shooting, CHP, I-680, crime, east bay news
- Oklahoma tornado was top-of-the-scale EF-5
- Experts weigh in on Bay Bridge broken bolt debacle
- PayPal hopes new smartphone app will replace wallet
- 49ers new stadium to host Super Bowl 50 in 2016
- 7 On Your Side: Save on summer vacation flights
- SAP looks to hire those with autism, Asperger's
- Woman's cremated ashes washed away in fire
- Apple's Cook faces Senate questions on taxes
- Bay Area fire captain among team sent to Oklahoma
- Search continues for man after Bay to Breakers
- Senate panel approves immigration bill
- abcnews: Hero teacher covered students with body
- roundup: SF bank robbery; Search for survivors
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday