East Bay News
Forli Ristoranti to hold fundraiser for late CHP Officer Youngstrom
ALAMO, Calif. (KGO) -- A fundraiser will be held Saturday afternoon to benefit the CHP Officer Kenyon Youngstrom fund.
He died after being shot on Interstate 680 in Alamo on September 4.
Forli restaurant in Alamo will be collecting donations along with other local businesses at their previously scheduled dinner show.
They encourage everyone to come out and enjoy the dinner show and make a donation to help support Youngstrom's family.
alamo, shooting, CHP, I-680, crime, east bay news
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Pavelski scores twice as Sharks beat Leafs 6-2
- Warriors whip Mavs 108-85 for 5th straight win
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos