East Bay News
Forli Ristoranti to hold fundraiser for late CHP Officer Youngstrom
ALAMO, Calif. (KGO) -- A fundraiser will be held Saturday afternoon to benefit the CHP Officer Kenyon Youngstrom fund.
He died after being shot on Interstate 680 in Alamo on September 4.
Forli restaurant in Alamo will be collecting donations along with other local businesses at their previously scheduled dinner show.
They encourage everyone to come out and enjoy the dinner show and make a donation to help support Youngstrom's family.
alamo, shooting, CHP, I-680, crime, east bay news
- Teen stowaway remains hospitalized in Hawaii
- SFPD to crack down on violators for pedestrian safety
- Sex offender grabs girl from parents in Berkeley
- 3-alarm fire burns three homes in San Francisco
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
- Fire in Novato damages garage and two cars 49 min ago
- Scientists locate shipwreck in San Francisco Bay 18 min ago
- Free health clinics to take place in the Bay Area
- Palo Alto hiker rescued in Yosemite after fall
- FedEx sued over deadly California bus crash
- Measuring California's impact from affirmative action ban
- Classical music legend Art Barnes is retiring
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Murder-for-hire plot; East Bay parks plan
- Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
42 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos