East Bay News
Forli Ristoranti to hold fundraiser for late CHP Officer Youngstrom
ALAMO, Calif. (KGO) -- A fundraiser will be held Saturday afternoon to benefit the CHP Officer Kenyon Youngstrom fund.
He died after being shot on Interstate 680 in Alamo on September 4.
Forli restaurant in Alamo will be collecting donations along with other local businesses at their previously scheduled dinner show.
They encourage everyone to come out and enjoy the dinner show and make a donation to help support Youngstrom's family.
alamo, shooting, CHP, I-680, crime, east bay news
- BART to give sneak peek of fleet of the future 26 min ago
- Residents unable to return home after SF fire
- 2 people shot at Richmond strip mall
- Martinez parents struggle to stay at baby son's side
- SF leaders to announce plan to deal with "420" events
- Woman attempting run from San Francisco to New York 42 min ago
- Congresswomen support Cal sexual assault victims
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Revolutionary surgery for girl mauled by pet raccoon
- Consumer Reports evaluates best toilet papers
- VIRAL VIDEO: "World's toughest job" interview
- Sobrato family makes mark on South Bay
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Youth coach sentenced; SF two-alarm fire
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos