East Bay News
Forli Ristoranti to hold fundraiser for late CHP Officer Youngstrom
ALAMO, Calif. (KGO) -- A fundraiser will be held Saturday afternoon to benefit the CHP Officer Kenyon Youngstrom fund.
He died after being shot on Interstate 680 in Alamo on September 4.
Forli restaurant in Alamo will be collecting donations along with other local businesses at their previously scheduled dinner show.
They encourage everyone to come out and enjoy the dinner show and make a donation to help support Youngstrom's family.
alamo, shooting, CHP, I-680, crime, east bay news
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Santa makes early visit to Tenderloin school
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- 1 injured in shooting at Bayfair Mall in San Leandro
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Big Sur wildfire is fully contained
- Bay Area companies shop so you won't have to
- GET FREE STUFF: Cream cheese; Bracelet set
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday