East Bay News
Two charged in Oakland jewelry store robbery
OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- Oakland police have two suspects in custody for the armed robbery of a jewelry store in August.
Reyona Lampkin and Richard Nguyen are charged with three counts each of second-degree robbery of the Pave Fine Jewelry Design store on College Avenue.
Investigators say they are still looking for others involved in the August 2 robbery.
oakland, crime, east bay news
- 2 NYC buildings collapse in explosion, 2 dead 38 min ago
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Driver arrested after officer finds 128lbs of pot in van
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Pavelski scores twice as Sharks beat Leafs 6-2
- Warriors whip Mavs 108-85 for 5th straight win
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos