East Bay News
Two charged in Oakland jewelry store robbery
OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- Oakland police have two suspects in custody for the armed robbery of a jewelry store in August.
Reyona Lampkin and Richard Nguyen are charged with three counts each of second-degree robbery of the Pave Fine Jewelry Design store on College Avenue.
Investigators say they are still looking for others involved in the August 2 robbery.
oakland, crime, east bay news
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California 1 min ago
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires 48 min ago
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
- Little progress made in search for missing...
17 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos