East Bay News
Businesses pitch in to rebuild Antioch playground
ANTIOCH, Calif. (KGO) -- Two businesses in Antioch are pitching in to build a haunted house to raise money to rebuild a playground damaged by fire.
A 14 and 17-year-old were arrested on suspicion of starting the fire at Antioch City Park on Aeptember 17th.
The haunted house fundraiser will be held at a warehouse on West Tenth Street and is scheduled to open October 25th.
antioch, fundraiser, fire, east bay news
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case