East Bay News
Oakland police investigate shooting of 12-year-old girl
OAKLAND, Calif. -- Police are investigating a shooting in East Oakland that injured a 12-year-old girl Wednesday evening.
The shooting was reported at 5:05 p.m. in the 6200 block of Harmon Avenue, Officer Johnna Watson said.
The victim, a 12-year-old girl, had already been taken to a hospital when police arrived, Watson said.
Her wounds are not considered life-threatening.
oakland, shooting, guns, crime, violence, east bay news
- BART train brake problem prompts evacuations
- Bay Area wakes up to frost as cold snap hits 10 min ago
- Family, friends hold out hope for missing family
- Rally targets Sonoma County DA over teen's death
- San Jose firefighters battle mobile home park blaze
- Truck with radioactive load stolen in Mexico
- Man grabs iPhone from pregnant woman at hospital
- San Jose lingerie company taking on 'Fit Mom'
- New video released of suspect who threw 2 cats into bay
- USPS looking for volunteers to answer letters to Santa
- Lockheed Martin challenges engineers to build a car in 1 day
- abcnews: Harmful contaminants in marijuana?
- roundup: SJ police contract; Construction moritorium
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday