East Bay News
Highway 4 set to close in Antioch Monday morning for construction project
Saturday, October 13, 2012
ANTIOCH, Calif. (KGO) -- Eastbound Highway 4 will be closed Monday morning from midnight to 5 a.m. in Antioch for a freeway widening project.
A detour will be provided but drivers should expect delays in the non-commute direction.
(Copyright ©2014 KGO-TV. All Rights Reserved.)
highway 4, antioch, east bay news
- Wounded police officer back in surgery
- Amber Alert canceled for child from Long Beach
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Conn. shooter's dad: 'You can't get any more evil'
- Drought prompts officials to release water in Delta
- Tuolumne County man found guilty in I-580 shooting
- Petaluma foster home in danger of closing
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Bill introduced to have utilities develop security plan
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- Warriors give Oakland High School students 3D printer
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- roundup: Tesoro chemical spill; SOMA fire