East Bay News
Two-alarm fire knocked down in Berkeley
BERKELEY, Calif. (KGO) -- Fire crews have knocked down what was a two-alarm fire on the 3000 block of Deakin Street. The fire burned next door to a convalescent home.
Police were on the scene assisting with traffic control and they ordered a shelter in place for the area.
berkeley, fire, east bay news
- SJ store owner gets $1M for selling winning ticket
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support 3 min ago
- Two cars gifted in annual East Bay holiday tradition
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Caltrans says Bay Bridge bolt problem fixed 22 min ago
- Another mistake found in BART union contract 25 min ago
- San Francisco considers ban on bottled water 43 min ago
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car collisions
- Hero guide dog assured good home after NY rescue
- 7 OYS puts waterproof smartphone case to the test 19 min ago
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban 22 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
48 min ago
- San Francisco considers ban on bottled water
43 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos