East Bay News
Man killed, another male critically wounded in drive-by shooting
VALLEJO,Calif. -- One man was killed and another person critically injured in an apparent drive-by shooting in Vallejo early this morning, Vallejo police said.
Mauricio Dominguez, 20, of Vallejo, was found down in the 200 block of Arkansas Street suffering from multiple gunshot wounds around 1:50 a.m., Vallejo police said.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Another person was also down on the street with multiple gunshot wounds. He was taken to a hospital and remains in critical condition this morning, police said.
His identity is being withheld, police said.
Police said witnesses described the shooting as a drive-by. A gray or silver compact car was seen leaving the area of the shooting.
Anyone with information about the shooting is asked to call Vallejo police detectives Drew Ramsay or Raul Munoz at (800) 488-9383.
shooting, vallejo, crime, east bay news
- Manager reveals details of teen's stowaway survival
- Man punches neighbor whose house caught on fire
- SFPD to crack down on violators for pedestrian safety
- Sex offender grabs girl from parents in Berkeley
- Pedestrian critically injured in accident in SF
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
- Images released of shipwreck in San Francisco Bay 40 min ago
- Free health clinic in SF and Oakland this week
- South Korea ferry toll hits 156 as search gets tougher
- Young Oakland boy shot in the eye with paintball gun
- Pair sets record with BASE jump off world's... 18 min ago
- Minnie Driver faces body bullies, tweets nude photo 10 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Murder-for-hire plot; East Bay parks plan