East Bay News
Man killed, another male critically wounded in drive-by shooting
VALLEJO,Calif. -- One man was killed and another person critically injured in an apparent drive-by shooting in Vallejo early this morning, Vallejo police said.
Mauricio Dominguez, 20, of Vallejo, was found down in the 200 block of Arkansas Street suffering from multiple gunshot wounds around 1:50 a.m., Vallejo police said.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Another person was also down on the street with multiple gunshot wounds. He was taken to a hospital and remains in critical condition this morning, police said.
His identity is being withheld, police said.
Police said witnesses described the shooting as a drive-by. A gray or silver compact car was seen leaving the area of the shooting.
Anyone with information about the shooting is asked to call Vallejo police detectives Drew Ramsay or Raul Munoz at (800) 488-9383.
shooting, vallejo, crime, east bay news
- Two dead after apartment building fire in SF
- Police arrest suspect accused of setting fire to station
- Teen girl found in Berkeley says she was kidnapped
- Local teen gets Bryan Cranston's help in promposal
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Woman struck by cab in downtown San Francisco
- Martinez parents struggle to stay at baby son's side
- Mandatory water cutbacks ordered in Livermore 3 min ago
- SF leaders to announce plan to deal with "420" events
- Woman attempting run from San Francisco to New York
- California home prices surge in March; sales fall
- VIRAL VIDEO: "World's toughest job" interview
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Fatal house fire in SF; Oakland shooting
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
14 min ago
- Woman attacked by 200-pound bear
29 min ago
- Mandatory water cutbacks ordered in Livermore
3 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos