East Bay News
Man killed, another male critically wounded in drive-by shooting
VALLEJO,Calif. -- One man was killed and another person critically injured in an apparent drive-by shooting in Vallejo early this morning, Vallejo police said.
Mauricio Dominguez, 20, of Vallejo, was found down in the 200 block of Arkansas Street suffering from multiple gunshot wounds around 1:50 a.m., Vallejo police said.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Another person was also down on the street with multiple gunshot wounds. He was taken to a hospital and remains in critical condition this morning, police said.
His identity is being withheld, police said.
Police said witnesses described the shooting as a drive-by. A gray or silver compact car was seen leaving the area of the shooting.
Anyone with information about the shooting is asked to call Vallejo police detectives Drew Ramsay or Raul Munoz at (800) 488-9383.
shooting, vallejo, crime, east bay news
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested 33 min ago
- Pedestrian fatally struck by SUV on NB Highway 880
- PM: Won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land
- Missing 11-year-old boy Bryan Lazo found
- All lanes of I-880 in Oakland cleared after fatal crash 14 min ago
- Immigration detainees continue hunger strike
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer...
33 min ago
- Little progress made in search for missing...
17 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos