East Bay News
Firefighters put out 2-alarm house fire in Antioch
ANTIOCH, Calif. -- Firefighters responded to a two-alarm house fire in Antioch early this morning, according to Contra Costa County Fire Protection District officials.
The fire was reported at 1:21 a.m. at 1922 Melton Lane, fire officials said.
The blaze was under control at 2:03 a.m.
No injuries were reported at the house fire, officials said.
Further details about a cause of the blaze and damage to the home were not immediately available.
antioch, fire, east bay news
- Four people in the South Bay die due to cold weather
- Cal students led move toward divestment
- Craigslist ad asks to rent family for Christmas
- Local schools race to keep up with technology 20 min ago
- North Korea deports elderly Palo Alto man
- Man suspected of throwing 2 cats into bay arrested
- Make-A-Wish, Macy's team up to help Daly City girl
- New option studied for treating back pain
- SF man calls 7 On Your Side to help in luggage mixup 38 min ago
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- GET FREE STUFF: Dog bow tie; makeup
- abcnews: Fierce winds force pilots to abort landing...
- roundup: Teen struck in crosswalk; EPA shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
4 min ago