East Bay News
Firefighters put out 2-alarm house fire in Antioch
ANTIOCH, Calif. -- Firefighters responded to a two-alarm house fire in Antioch early this morning, according to Contra Costa County Fire Protection District officials.
The fire was reported at 1:21 a.m. at 1922 Melton Lane, fire officials said.
The blaze was under control at 2:03 a.m.
No injuries were reported at the house fire, officials said.
Further details about a cause of the blaze and damage to the home were not immediately available.
antioch, fire, east bay news
- Man ID'd in fatal boating accident in Redwood City
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Investigators reconstruct bus crash in California
- Crews retrieving body that washed onto Lands End
- Death penalty sought in killing of girl at sleepover
- Infant boy left alone in car all day in San Jose dies
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Chelsea Clinton expecting first child
- Ryu pitches Dodgers past Giants 2-1 to avoid sweep 19 min ago
- Korean Air A380 hits 2 light poles at LA airport
- Water supply flushed after teen urinates into reservoir
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday 21 min ago
- roundup: SF plastic bag ban; Boy killed in Antioch
- Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
21 min ago