East Bay News
Firefighters put out 2-alarm house fire in Antioch
ANTIOCH, Calif. -- Firefighters responded to a two-alarm house fire in Antioch early this morning, according to Contra Costa County Fire Protection District officials.
The fire was reported at 1:21 a.m. at 1922 Melton Lane, fire officials said.
The blaze was under control at 2:03 a.m.
No injuries were reported at the house fire, officials said.
Further details about a cause of the blaze and damage to the home were not immediately available.
antioch, fire, east bay news
- Mold forces firefighters to evacuate TI firehouse
- UC system issues new policy to handle sexual assaults
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide
- 10-year-old San Leandro boy found safe
- Malaysia loses contact with plane carrying 239
- Salesforce celebrates birthday with fundraiser party
- Oakland school locked down after report of assault
- Little girl donates hair to cancer patients
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday 26 min ago
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire
- Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
26 min ago