East Bay News
Two-alarm fire damages Berkeley church
BERKELEY, Calif. -- A two-alarm fire damaged a church in Berkeley on Saturday night, a fire dispatcher said.
The blaze was reported at 10:19 p.m. at the Good Shepherd Episcopal Church at 1823 Ninth St., according to the dispatcher.
Firefighters responded and extinguished the fire at 11:36 p.m., the dispatcher said.
No injuries were reported in connection with the fire, the dispatcher said.
berkeley, fire, east bay news
- Mega Millions winning ticket sold in San Jose
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- 11 injured in oven explosion at Santa Rita Jail
- Fire at metal plant doesn't help hazy skies
- SFPD search underway for suspects in ATM heist
- Woman dies after tweeting about working for 30 hours
- Big Sur fire burns 550 acres; 5 percent contained
- Results of Consumer Reports car reliability survey 34 min ago
- Teen burned on bus to be honored by school team
- Winter Spare the Air Alert called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Deaf dad gets to hear daughter sing
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure vote; Vallejo PD raise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday