East Bay News
Two-alarm fire damages Berkeley church
BERKELEY, Calif. -- A two-alarm fire damaged a church in Berkeley on Saturday night, a fire dispatcher said.
The blaze was reported at 10:19 p.m. at the Good Shepherd Episcopal Church at 1823 Ninth St., according to the dispatcher.
Firefighters responded and extinguished the fire at 11:36 p.m., the dispatcher said.
No injuries were reported in connection with the fire, the dispatcher said.
berkeley, fire, east bay news
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward 11 min ago
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Peninsula cold case murders linked to Reno killing
- 7 On Your Side: The dark side of green lighting
- Two injured in two-alarm fire in San Jose 46 min ago
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Oakland mayor to deliver State of the City address
- Oakland teen accused in AC Transit fire in court
- Batkid was scheduled to appear at Oscars
- Bryan Stow attackers charged with federal crimes
- Some have privacy concerns with wearable technology
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Nob Hill gas leak; Scam warning
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos