East Bay News
Two-alarm fire damages Berkeley church
BERKELEY, Calif. -- A two-alarm fire damaged a church in Berkeley on Saturday night, a fire dispatcher said.
The blaze was reported at 10:19 p.m. at the Good Shepherd Episcopal Church at 1823 Ninth St., according to the dispatcher.
Firefighters responded and extinguished the fire at 11:36 p.m., the dispatcher said.
No injuries were reported in connection with the fire, the dispatcher said.
berkeley, fire, east bay news
- BART to give sneak peek of fleet of the future 28 min ago
- Residents unable to return home after SF fire
- 2 people shot at Richmond strip mall
- Martinez parents struggle to stay at baby son's side
- SF leaders to announce plan to deal with "420" events
- Woman attempting run from San Francisco to New York 44 min ago
- Congresswomen support Cal sexual assault victims
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Revolutionary surgery for girl mauled by pet raccoon
- Consumer Reports evaluates best toilet papers
- VIRAL VIDEO: "World's toughest job" interview
- Sobrato family makes mark on South Bay
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Youth coach sentenced; SF two-alarm fire
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos