East Bay News
Two-alarm fire damages Berkeley church
BERKELEY, Calif. -- A two-alarm fire damaged a church in Berkeley on Saturday night, a fire dispatcher said.
The blaze was reported at 10:19 p.m. at the Good Shepherd Episcopal Church at 1823 Ninth St., according to the dispatcher.
Firefighters responded and extinguished the fire at 11:36 p.m., the dispatcher said.
No injuries were reported in connection with the fire, the dispatcher said.
berkeley, fire, east bay news
- BART'S top cop to have auditor assess reforms
- President Obama renews calls for nuclear reductions
- Alameda County Fair opens with new food, new rides 42 min ago
- Hundreds allowed back home after Calif. wildfire
- South SF husband and wife charged with pimping
- AMA now recognizes obesity as a disease
- New Colo. wildfire prompts evacuations of homes 57 min ago
- Giants pitcher Sergio Romo gets ice cream flavor
- Woman stabbed, killed on Hollywood's Walk of Fame 36 min ago
- Oakland theater to host "Fruitvale Station" screening
- Sonoma-Marin Fair holding "Ugliest Dog" contest
- abcnews: Pope invites Down syndrome teen for a spin
- roundup: Controlled burn; Carjacking arrests
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- Alameda County Fair opens with new food,...
42 min ago