East Bay News
Fundraiser held for Youngstrom Memorial Fund
VACAVILLE, Calif. (KGO) -- A three day fundraiser got underway today for the family of the fallen Highway Patrol Officer Kenyon Youngstrom.
He's the officer who was shot to death while making a traffic stop on Interstate 680 in Contra Costa County last month.
From now through Wednesday, California Pizza Kitchen restaurants throughout Northern California will donate 20 percent of its revenues the Kenyon Youngstrom Memorial Fund. The money will go to his family and to a college fund for his children.
alamo, shooting, CHP, I-680, crime, east bay news
- Jahi McMath's family to hold rally, march in Oakland 25 min ago
- BART, union leaders reach new contract deal 32 min ago
- Man arrested in deadly fight at Antioch bowling alley
- US holiday travelers brace for foul, wet weather
- Jahi McMath's mother writes letter about daughter 57 min ago
- Vault fire in SF's Mission District now under control
- Neighbors: Nevada gunman had botched vasectomy
- Ex-49er Harris sentenced in boyfriend's beating
- Massage therapist faces sexual battery charges
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Photos: FAN PHOTOS: Farewell Candlestick
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Some stores offering last minute holiday...
40 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos