East Bay News
Deliberations continue in Esteban murder case
OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- The jury deciding the fate of murder suspect Giselle Esteban is on its second day of deliberations.
Esteban is charged with killing nursing student Michelle Le in May of last year. Her body was found four months later. Esteban's attorney told jurors that her client didn't plan on killing Le, but snapped, believing Le moved in on her boyfriend.
trials, oakland, michelle le, missing person, murder, east bay news
- Man ID'd in fatal boating accident in Redwood City
- Mother, child killed in San Francisco fire
- Consumer Reports tests toothbrushes
- SF Chinese community faces fallout from Yee arrest
- Two injured in accident on Almaden Expressway
- Possible explosive prompts evacuations in Solvang
- Firetruck rams California eatery; 15 injured
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Man accused of killing Sierra LaMar appears in court
- VIDEO: Man kicked in head taking selfie in...
- Angels beat A's 5-4 on Iannetta's HR in 12th
- Photos: The 10 worst jobs for 2014
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Hammer beating; SF "420" crackdown