East Bay News
Deliberations continue in Esteban murder case
OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- The jury deciding the fate of murder suspect Giselle Esteban is on its second day of deliberations.
Esteban is charged with killing nursing student Michelle Le in May of last year. Her body was found four months later. Esteban's attorney told jurors that her client didn't plan on killing Le, but snapped, believing Le moved in on her boyfriend.
trials, oakland, michelle le, missing person, murder, east bay news
- Bicyclist killed in accident with garbage truck in SF
- New details released in police officers' murders 56 min ago
- Obama to address drones, Gitmo in security speech
- Mourners remember girl, 9, killed in Okla. tornado
- Man escapes early morning house fire in Pinole
- Work to begin to replace bolts on new Bay Bridge
- SamTrans bus hits low hanging wire in San Mateo
- Woman hit by construction van in critical condition 55 min ago
- SF police launch distracted walking campaign 21 min ago
- SFO employee accused of stealing from luggage 47 min ago
- BART to vote on allowing bikes on rush hour trains 35 min ago
- abcnews: Top 10 highest-paid CEOs
- roundup: Missing pony; High-speed rail
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- San Jose firefighters control 1-alarm house...
59 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos