East Bay News
Deliberations continue in Esteban murder case
OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- The jury deciding the fate of murder suspect Giselle Esteban is on its second day of deliberations.
Esteban is charged with killing nursing student Michelle Le in May of last year. Her body was found four months later. Esteban's attorney told jurors that her client didn't plan on killing Le, but snapped, believing Le moved in on her boyfriend.
trials, oakland, michelle le, missing person, murder, east bay news
- Mega Millions winning ticket sold in San Jose
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- 11 injured in oven explosion at Santa Rita Jail
- Fire at metal plant doesn't help hazy skies
- SFPD search underway for suspects in ATM heist
- Woman dies after tweeting about working for 30 hours
- Big Sur fire burns 550 acres; 5 percent contained
- Results of Consumer Reports car reliability survey 34 min ago
- Teen burned on bus to be honored by school team
- Winter Spare the Air Alert called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Deaf dad gets to hear daughter sing
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure vote; Vallejo PD raise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday