East Bay News
Couple arrested in WA to be charge with Ko murder
HERCULES, Calif. (KGO) -- The Contra Costa County District Attorney is formally charging a Southern California couple with murder in the death of a Hercules woman.
Darnell and Tanya Washington were arrested near the Seattle airport last week driving the stolen car of Susie Ko. Ko was found dead in her home Oct. 5.
The couple faces nine felony counts and is not eligible for bail.
They will be extradited from Washington to California where they also face charges in Los Angeles County.
hercules, murder, crime, southern california, east bay news
- Cold snap could shatter 41-year-old Bay Area record
- Bay Area braces for chilly weather as cold snap hits
- Third day ends without finding missing SJ CEO
- BART train brake problem prompts evacuations
- Officer-involved shooting shuts down I-5 49 min ago
- 50 people displaced by San Leandro apartment fire 4 min ago
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for wage hikes
- Libyan officials say US teacher killed in Benghazi
- Northern California couple has rare triplets
- 3 Good Samaritans honored for Alameda water rescue
- Milpitas police investigate possible kidnapping
- abcnews: Who's getting early Oscar buzz?
- roundup: SF shooting; Milpitas possible kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
44 min ago
- 50 people displaced by San Leandro...
4 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos