East Bay News
Body recovered from Alameda Creek in Fremont
FREMONT, Calif. (KGO) -- Police are in the process of recovering a body from Alameda Creek in Fremont, near Sequoia Road.
The discovery was made about eight this morning by someone walking along a pedestrian bridge over the creek. There's no word on the body's identity, or the cause of death. Investigators are on the scene.
fremont, east bay news
- Protesters vacate CCSF building, head to city hall
- Virgin to stop service at Mineta San Jose Airport
- Bay Bridge bike path temporarily closed for work 14 min ago
- Parents discuss Oakland school assaults with police
- Vehicle runs over gas line, hits SJ DMV building
- Uber announces new insurance policy for drivers
- Manhunt on for Bay Area ATM robber
- Outkast, The Cure to headline BottleRock in Napa
- Quiznos files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection
- Group says GM airbag failures caused 303 deaths 7 min ago
- Bay Area kids look to strike gold on ABC's 'Shark Tank' 26 min ago
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Uber insurance policy; BottleRock lineup
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday 19 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
15 min ago
- Search for lost jet expands amid signs it...
49 min ago
- Bay Bridge bike path temporarily closed for...
14 min ago
- Bay Area kids look to strike gold on ABC's...
26 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos