East Bay News
One injured in East Oakland shooting
OAKLAND, Calif. -- A shooting in East Oakland early Sunday morning sent one person to the hospital with a gunshot wound.
Police responded around 1:30 a.m. to reports of a shooting in the 1700 block of 28th Avenue, Officer Kevin McDonald said.
The victim in the shooting was transported to a hospital in stable condition, McDonald said.
No suspect information in connection with the shooting was available as of 6:30 a.m.
oakland, shooting, guns, crime, east bay news
- At least 10 arrested at "420" celebration in SF
- Good Samaritan pulls boy from water in San Leandro
- Four stabbed at bar, restaurant in San Jose
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry
- San Francisco officer dragged by suspect getaway car
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- Santa Rosa crash causes massive power outage
- Highway 1 reopens after major injury crash
- Posey, Lincecum lead San Francisco Giants to 4-3 win
- Chavez gets 1st win, A's complete sweep of Astros
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday