East Bay News
One injured in East Oakland shooting
OAKLAND, Calif. -- A shooting in East Oakland early Sunday morning sent one person to the hospital with a gunshot wound.
Police responded around 1:30 a.m. to reports of a shooting in the 1700 block of 28th Avenue, Officer Kevin McDonald said.
The victim in the shooting was transported to a hospital in stable condition, McDonald said.
No suspect information in connection with the shooting was available as of 6:30 a.m.
oakland, shooting, guns, crime, east bay news
- BART train brake problem prompts evacuations
- Bail for suspect in PS4 robbery in SF set at $5M
- Bay Area braces for chilly weather as cold snap hits
- Third day ends without finding missing SJ CEO
- Newtown 911 calls show calm response to shooting
- 3 Good Samaritans honored for Alameda water rescue
- Milpitas police investigate possible kidnapping
- Sketch released of suspect in violent robberies
- Autopsy: Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash
- New chair lets users decide the temperature
- Local startup iHear to offer hearing aids online
- abcnews: Harmful contaminants in marijuana?
- roundup: SF shooting; Milpitas possible kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday