East Bay News
Teenager shot and killed in East Oakland
OAKLAND, Calif. -- A teenager was shot and killed in East Oakland tonight, an Oakland police officer said.
Officers responded to Peroly Court off of 26th Avenue at 7:15 p.m.
A male victim in his late teens was found there suffering from multiple gunshot wounds, Officer J. Moore said. He was pronounced dead at the scene at 7:30 p.m.
Police are continuing to investigate tonight. No suspects have been identified.
shooting, oakland, OPD, east bay news
- Freeze warning continues for most of Bay Area
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004 49 min ago
- Deep freeze grips most of United States 47 min ago
- National memorial to be held for Nelson Mandela
- Smith leads Jets to 37-27 victory over Raiders 34 min ago
- Owens' Olympic gold medal sells for record $1.4M
- SJ seeks crowdfunding support for gun buyback
- Paul Walker memorial expected to draw thousands
- Lane of Highway 101 closed after car crashes into pole
- Winter Spare the Air called for Sunday and Monday 30 min ago
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- Deep freeze grips most of United States
47 min ago