East Bay News
Teenager shot and killed in East Oakland
OAKLAND, Calif. -- A teenager was shot and killed in East Oakland tonight, an Oakland police officer said.
Officers responded to Peroly Court off of 26th Avenue at 7:15 p.m.
A male victim in his late teens was found there suffering from multiple gunshot wounds, Officer J. Moore said. He was pronounced dead at the scene at 7:30 p.m.
Police are continuing to investigate tonight. No suspects have been identified.
shooting, oakland, OPD, east bay news
- Stolen European passports on missing plane
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Mold forces firefighters to evacuate TI firehouse
- UC system issues new policy to handle sexual assaults
- One dead after house fire in Oakland
- Man arrested for DUI after injury crash in Russian Hill 28 min ago
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman
- 10-year-old San Leandro boy found safe
- Malaysia loses contact with plane carrying 239
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case 28 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos