East Bay News
400 pounds of marijuana found in Emeryville
EMERYVILLE, Calif. -- Police seized 400 pounds of marijuana in Emeryville Thursday morning.
Emeryville officers and detectives served a search warrant in the 4300 block of Haleck Street at 7 a.m., police said.
No one was at the location at the time the search warrant was conducted and no suspects are in custody, police said.
Detectives estimate the street value of the marijuana to be about $250,000.
Anyone with information on this incident is asked to contact Emeryville police at (510) 596-3717.
emeryville, marijuana, pot bust, drugs, east bay news
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- 1 injured in shooting at Bayfair Mall in San Leandro 46 min ago
- San Jose man charged in two violent sexual assaults 50 min ago
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement
- BART makes no progress on contract talks
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
- Bay Area companies shop so you won't have to
- GET FREE STUFF: Cream cheese; Bracelet set
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos