East Bay News
Fire breaks out at mobile home in Pacheco
PACHECO, Calif. -- A mobile home caught on fire this morning in Pacheco, according to a Contra Costa County Fire Protection District dispatcher.
The one-alarm fire was reported at 11:03 a.m. at 172 Medina Drive, the dispatcher said.
The fire was out by 11:36 a.m.
The fire is not suspicious and no one was injured, according to the dispatcher.
The extent of damage to the mobile home wasn't clear this afternoon, however salvage crews had been called to the scene, the dispatcher said.
fire, contra costa county, east bay news
- Teen survives flight from SJC to Hawaii in wheel well 16 min ago
- At least 10 arrested at "420" celebration in SF
- Good Samaritan pulls boy from water in San Leandro
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry
- San Francisco officer dragged by suspect getaway car
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- Santa Rosa crash causes massive power outage
- Highway 1 reopens after major injury crash
- Posey, Lincecum lead San Francisco Giants to 4-3 win
- Chavez gets 1st win, A's complete sweep of Astros
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday