East Bay News
1 injured in shooting in Oakland
OAKLAND, Calif. -- Police are investigating an East Oakland shooting that sent one person to a hospital Saturday afternoon.
Officers were called around 4:40 p.m. Saturday to reports of shots fired in the 1400 block of 68th Avenue, Officer Kevin McDonald said.
Police located one victim in the shooting, who was transported to a hospital with non-life-threatening wounds.
No information about suspects in the shooting was available as of this morning.
shooting, oakland, east bay news
- Former church worker arrested for credit card fraud 45 min ago
- Mudslide causes trees to fall on power lines in Piedmont
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake
- Mt. Diablo slow to recover after fire
- Dog stabbed to death in SF's Mission District 27 min ago
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports 1 min ago
- 7.2 magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry
- Consumer Reports cracks which eggs to buy
- 7 On Your Side helps man waiting for gem ring
- FREE STUFF: Cheese; Water Exercise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Coachella death; Fireworks incident at... 7 min ago
- Dog stabbed to death in SF's Mission District
27 min ago
- Should you be concerned about living on the...
16 min ago
- 'Science cheerleaders' send experiment into...
21 min ago