East Bay News
1 injured in shooting in Oakland
OAKLAND, Calif. -- Police are investigating an East Oakland shooting that sent one person to a hospital Saturday afternoon.
Officers were called around 4:40 p.m. Saturday to reports of shots fired in the 1400 block of 68th Avenue, Officer Kevin McDonald said.
Police located one victim in the shooting, who was transported to a hospital with non-life-threatening wounds.
No information about suspects in the shooting was available as of this morning.
shooting, oakland, east bay news
- SJ store owner get $1M for selling winning ticket
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- 11 injured in oven explosion at Santa Rita Jail
- Fire at metal plant doesn't help hazy skies
- Georgia woman has 1 of 2 winning lottery tickets
- Richmond council votes for foreclosure prevention plan 39 min ago
- Online retailers take part in Free Shipping Day 13 min ago
- Food bank hands out hundreds of hams to families
- 'Mary Poppins' among 25 US films to be preserved 34 min ago
- Winter Spare the Air Alert called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Stolen ATM recovered; SF shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday