East Bay News
1 injured in shooting in Oakland
OAKLAND, Calif. -- Police are investigating an East Oakland shooting that sent one person to a hospital Saturday afternoon.
Officers were called around 4:40 p.m. Saturday to reports of shots fired in the 1400 block of 68th Avenue, Officer Kevin McDonald said.
Police located one victim in the shooting, who was transported to a hospital with non-life-threatening wounds.
No information about suspects in the shooting was available as of this morning.
shooting, oakland, east bay news
- Amber Alert canceled for child from Long Beach
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires
- Two hospitalized after acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Investigators to speak with shot San Francisco officer
- Salt levels in Delta prompts officials to release water 1 min ago
- Tuolumne County man found guilty in I-580 shooting
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- Bill introduced to have utilities develop security plan 53 min ago
- Local entrepreneur facing domestic violence charges
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- Stolen EBMUD truck found in Castro Valley
- Conn. shooter's dad: 'You can't get any more evil'
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- roundup: Fremont fires; Crash victim ID'd
- Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
55 min ago
- Salt levels in Delta prompts officials to...
1 min ago