East Bay News
3 injured in two shootings in Oakland
OAKLAND, Calif. -- Three people were injured in two separate shootings within an hour in Oakland on Saturday night, a police officer said.
Officers were called around 9 p.m. to reports of a shooting in the 3000 block of Havenscourt Boulevard, Officer Kevin McDonald said.
Police located two people suffering from gunshot wounds. Both were expected to survive.
No suspect information in connection with the shooting was available this morning.
About 30 minutes later, another victim arrived at a local hospital with a gunshot wound. It is unclear where that shooting occurred.
shooting, oakland, east bay news
- SF officials prepare for 102nd Bay to Breakers race
- 8th stage of Amgen Tour of California kicks off in SF 44 min ago
- Albany residents protest return of Occupy activists
- Suspicious package in Livermore prompts evacuation
- Pacers knock out Knicks with 106-99 win in Game 6
- Milone's long skid ends as A's beat Royals
- Chatwood leads Rockies past Giants 10-2
- Teen dies after refusing to give iPad to thieves
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade
- San Jose man arrested for alleged road rage attack
- Miami Heat player surprises student at prom
- abcnews: Men Struggle With Wives' Breast Cancer
- roundup: America's Cup race; Murder charges
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos