East Bay News
3 injured in two shootings in Oakland
OAKLAND, Calif. -- Three people were injured in two separate shootings within an hour in Oakland on Saturday night, a police officer said.
Officers were called around 9 p.m. to reports of a shooting in the 3000 block of Havenscourt Boulevard, Officer Kevin McDonald said.
Police located two people suffering from gunshot wounds. Both were expected to survive.
No suspect information in connection with the shooting was available this morning.
About 30 minutes later, another victim arrived at a local hospital with a gunshot wound. It is unclear where that shooting occurred.
shooting, oakland, east bay news
- Injunction filed to keep Jahi McMath on life support
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Garbage truck fatally strikes man in Tenderloin
- Female victim shot near Lake Merritt Friday morning
- Car crashes into San Jose home this morning
- Target shopper files suit over security breach
- San Jose charity 3,000 short of toy distribution goal
- VIRAL VIDEO: Oscars® Trailer: Ellen...
- abcnews: Dancing doctor gets tickets to Beyonce show
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday 15 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
16 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos