East Bay News
3 injured in two shootings in Oakland
OAKLAND, Calif. -- Three people were injured in two separate shootings within an hour in Oakland on Saturday night, a police officer said.
Officers were called around 9 p.m. to reports of a shooting in the 3000 block of Havenscourt Boulevard, Officer Kevin McDonald said.
Police located two people suffering from gunshot wounds. Both were expected to survive.
No suspect information in connection with the shooting was available this morning.
About 30 minutes later, another victim arrived at a local hospital with a gunshot wound. It is unclear where that shooting occurred.
shooting, oakland, east bay news
- Two dead after apartment building fire in SF 35 min ago
- Police arrest suspect accused of setting fire to station
- Police search for men over attempted bank robbery
- Teen girl found in Berkeley says she was kidnapped
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Woman struck by cab in downtown San Francisco
- 2 people shot at Richmond strip mall
- Martinez parents struggle to stay at baby son's side
- Florida school board member wants parent dress code
- SF leaders to announce plan to deal with "420" events
- Woman attempting run from San Francisco to New York
- VIRAL VIDEO: "World's toughest job" interview
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Fatal house fire in SF; Oakland shooting
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos