East Bay News
3 injured in two shootings in Oakland
OAKLAND, Calif. -- Three people were injured in two separate shootings within an hour in Oakland on Saturday night, a police officer said.
Officers were called around 9 p.m. to reports of a shooting in the 3000 block of Havenscourt Boulevard, Officer Kevin McDonald said.
Police located two people suffering from gunshot wounds. Both were expected to survive.
No suspect information in connection with the shooting was available this morning.
About 30 minutes later, another victim arrived at a local hospital with a gunshot wound. It is unclear where that shooting occurred.
shooting, oakland, east bay news
- Protest continues at CCSF; rally planned at city hall
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- Parents discuss Oakland school assaults with police
- South Bay hospital top notch for treating strokes
- Large marijuana grow found at home in Hayward
- Virgin to stop service at Mineta San Jose Airport 38 min ago
- Brentwood students in trouble for nude selfies 17 min ago
- Fairfield man arrested for biting off infant son's nose
- Stockton Tunnel reopens after water line break repaired
- 2 men arrested for possessing explosives
- Baby kangaroo makes debut at zoo in Sydney
- Unexpected backlash after CPSC recalls Fitbit Force
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Tree removal dispute; Weed-laced brownies
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos