East Bay News
Fans sue Katt Williams over Oakland show
OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- Fans of comedian Katt Williams are suing him after a profanity-laced tirade that brought an abrupt end to his recent performance in Oakland.
During his November 16th show, Williams began cursing and threatening a heckler in the crowd at Oracle Arena. An audience member shared video of the confrontation with ABC7 News.
Eventually Williams' own security dragged him off the stage and the show ended after just ten minutes.
TMZ is reporting that people in the audience have filed a class action lawsuit. The suit is seeking unspecified damages for "Katt Williams' non-performance."
oakland, oracle arena, celebrity, celebrity crime, crime, east bay news
- Former church worker arrested for credit card fraud
- Car hits SF bus stop, seriously injuring woman
- Mudslide causes trees to fall on power lines in Piedmont
- Mechanic cashes in on SF's high real estate market
- Dog stabbed to death in SF's Mission District
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Mt. Diablo slow to recover after fire
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake
- Family at odds with neighbors over pet chickens
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond
- 7 On Your Side helps man waiting for gem ring
- FREE STUFF: Cheese; Water Exercise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Coachella death; Fireworks incident at...