East Bay News
Illegal drugs seized from Fremont smoke shops
FREMONT, Calif. (KGO) -- Fremont police have seized synthetic drugs that mimic the effects of marijuana and cocaine in a two week sting operation.
Two local smoke shops sold "spice" along with salvia and "bath salts" to undercover officers.
The owner of Rocky's Smoke Shop at Crossroads Shopping Center and the manager of Monsters of Rock Smoke Shop in Irvington were charged in connection with the sale.
Police recovered illegal drugs with a street value of more than $25,000.
fremont, drugs, crime, east bay news
- Only On 7: In-depth look into the life of drug dealers
- Child support helpline takes callers to sex hotline
- Driver arrested for DUI after fiery I-580 crash 45 min ago
- Police interview potential victims of Livermore golf pro
- Budget approved but no peace: Boehner raps right
- VIRAL VIDEO: Teen sings 'Blue Christmas'...
- Arrests made in "thrill kill" of 7-11 clerk in Milpitas
- Startup sells insurance based on how much you drive
- Tracking the flu -- there's an app for that!
- Federal mediator sitting down with BART, unions 42 min ago
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- roundup: High-speed chase; Vallejo homicides
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Federal mediator sitting down with BART,...
42 min ago