East Bay News
Illegal drugs seized from Fremont smoke shops
FREMONT, Calif. (KGO) -- Fremont police have seized synthetic drugs that mimic the effects of marijuana and cocaine in a two week sting operation.
Two local smoke shops sold "spice" along with salvia and "bath salts" to undercover officers.
The owner of Rocky's Smoke Shop at Crossroads Shopping Center and the manager of Monsters of Rock Smoke Shop in Irvington were charged in connection with the sale.
Police recovered illegal drugs with a street value of more than $25,000.
fremont, drugs, crime, east bay news
- 3 detained following chase in SF officer shooting
- Pedestrian fatally struck by SUV on NB Highway 880
- PM: Won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land
- Missing 11-year-old boy Bryan Lazo found 34 min ago
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies at 88
- Dozens injured after stage collapses at SoCal school
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Thousands protest ahead of Fukushima anniversary 46 min ago
- Gas prices may jump from California emissions law
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible 34 min ago
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts 22 min ago
- Footage examined to ID two with stolen...
9 min ago