East Bay News
Former BART officer, wife killed in murder-suicide
A former BART police officer and his wife were killed in what investigators believe was a murder-suicide.
Robert and Amber Seymore were found shot to death at their North Carolina home Monday morning.
The couple moved to North Carolina with their three kids in 2011 after Robert Seymore retired from BART.
BART, crime, murder, east bay news
- 3 detained following chase in SF officer shooting 11 min ago
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case