East Bay News
4 injured in major shooting near Lake Merritt
OAKLAND, Calif. -- At least four victims have been injured in a shooting incident that spanned several locations in a neighborhood near Oakland's Lake Merritt Tuesday night, police said.
The shooting was reported at several locations around the 300 block of East 18th Street at 10:20 p.m.
At least four victims have been injured. One was initially reported to be in critical condition, but all are now in stable condition, according to police.
Officers are on scene investigating.
oakland, lake merritt, shooting, crime, east bay news
- BART'S top cop to have auditor assess reforms
- President Obama renews calls for nuclear reductions
- Alameda County Fair opens with new food, new rides
- Hundreds allowed back home after Calif. wildfire
- South SF husband and wife charged with pimping
- AMA now recognizes obesity as a disease
- New Colo. wildfire prompts evacuations of homes
- Giants pitcher Sergio Romo gets ice cream flavor
- Woman stabbed, killed on Hollywood's Walk of Fame
- Oakland theater to host "Fruitvale Station" screening
- Sonoma-Marin Fair holding "Ugliest Dog" contest
- abcnews: Pope invites Down syndrome teen for a spin
- roundup: Controlled burn; Carjacking arrests
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday