East Bay News
Man shot, killed in Antioch
ANTIOCH, Calif. -- Police are investigating the death of a man who was shot and killed in Antioch Saturday night.
Police responded to a report of shots fired in the 2300 block of Banyan Way at about 10:40 p.m., police said.
Officers found a 43-year-old man suffering from multiple gunshot wounds in front of his home, according to police.
The man succumbed to his injuries, police said. No arrests were made.
Anyone with information on the incident is asked to call Antioch police at (925) 779-6932 or text a tip to 274637 using the key word ANTIOCH.
shooting, antioch, crime, east bay news
- 3 detained following chase in SF officer shooting
- Pedestrian fatally struck by SUV on NB Highway 880
- PM: Won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land
- Missing 11-year-old boy Bryan Lazo found 13 min ago
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies at 88 59 min ago
- Dozens injured after stage collapses at SoCal school 51 min ago
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs 42 min ago
- Thousands protest ahead of Fukushima anniversary 25 min ago
- Gas prices may jump from California emissions law
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible 13 min ago
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts 1 min ago
- Dozens injured after stage collapses at...
51 min ago