East Bay News
Man shot, killed in Antioch
ANTIOCH, Calif. -- Police are investigating the death of a man who was shot and killed in Antioch Saturday night.
Police responded to a report of shots fired in the 2300 block of Banyan Way at about 10:40 p.m., police said.
Officers found a 43-year-old man suffering from multiple gunshot wounds in front of his home, according to police.
The man succumbed to his injuries, police said. No arrests were made.
Anyone with information on the incident is asked to call Antioch police at (925) 779-6932 or text a tip to 274637 using the key word ANTIOCH.
shooting, antioch, crime, east bay news
- Deputy saves man from fiery crash in Oakland
- DEA wages war on synthetic drugs sold on Internet
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- 10-year-old girl to become Wonder Girl in Vallejo 49 min ago
- Two cars gifted in annual East Bay holiday tradition
- San Francisco considers ban on bottled water
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car collisions
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos