East Bay News
Man shot, killed in Antioch
ANTIOCH, Calif. -- Police are investigating the death of a man who was shot and killed in Antioch Saturday night.
Police responded to a report of shots fired in the 2300 block of Banyan Way at about 10:40 p.m., police said.
Officers found a 43-year-old man suffering from multiple gunshot wounds in front of his home, according to police.
The man succumbed to his injuries, police said. No arrests were made.
Anyone with information on the incident is asked to call Antioch police at (925) 779-6932 or text a tip to 274637 using the key word ANTIOCH.
shooting, antioch, crime, east bay news
- Santa Cruz police arrest crime plot mastermind
- Thieves target True Religion jeans
- I-5 bridge collapse raises Bay Area safety questions
- Damage reported after 5.7 quake in Greenville
- Police position DUI checkpoints in unsuspecting areas
- Limos without valid permits listed on airport website
- Shift in tactics may be helping Oakland police
- 3-D printer helps save dying baby with rare disease
- Lawmakers want to restore dental care to Medi-Cal
- Walnut Creek student dies after brain hemorrhage
- NASA Ames focusing on advanced manufacturing
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO scolded by 9-year-old
- roundup: Bicyclist killed ID'd; Unsolved murder
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos