East Bay News
Cadillac crashes into bridge club building
WALNUT CREEK, Calif. -- A 4-door Cadillac has crashed into a building in Walnut Creek this afternoon, a California Highway Patrol officer said.
Officers responded to reports of a vehicle into a building at the Diablo Valley Bridge Center located at 2920 Camino Diablo at about 12:40 p.m., CHP Officer James Evans said.
Arriving officers found a Cadillac sedan that had crashed completely inside the bridge club, Evans said.
There were no immediate reports of any injuries, he said.
The crash remains under investigation.
walnut creek, crash, east bay news
- Mold forces firefighters to evacuate TI firehouse
- UC system issues new policy to handle sexual assaults
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide
- 10-year-old San Leandro boy found safe
- Malaysia loses contact with plane carrying 239
- Salesforce celebrates birthday with fundraiser party
- Oakland school locked down after report of assault
- Little girl donates hair to cancer patients
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Homeowners blame Caltrain for rising flood insurance
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos