East Bay News
One injured in apartment fire in Oakland
OAKLAND, Calif. -- One person was treated for smoke inhalation in a two-alarm fire in an Oakland apartment building this morning, a dispatcher said.
The fire was reported at about 7:45 a.m. at 849 Warfield Ave. in a three-story apartment building. Firefighters had the blaze under control by 7:59 a.m.
The cause is not known and damage estimates have not been made available.
oakland, fire, east bay news
- San Jose police officer facing sexual assault charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk 38 min ago
- Lanes reopen on NB I-880 after Major-injury crash
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers
- Portland family calls 911 about angry cat
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- Obama hams it up for health care on Funny or Die 4 min ago
- Crews fix broken water main in SF's Lower Haight
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday