East Bay News
Concord police investigate smash and grab burglary
CONCORD, Calif. (KGO) -- Concord police are investigating a smash and grab burglary at a video game store.
Thieves used a car to smash into a GameStop on the 5000 block of Ygnacio Valley Road. Some of the items that were stolen can be traced because they were pre-owned iPhones. The car that crashed into the building was left at the scene and the thief or thieves took off either on foot or in a getaway car.
The building has been boarded up and the car was towed away. Police suspect the car that was used to smash the building was stolen.
concord, crime, east bay news, amy hollyfield
- Driver arrested for DUI after fiery I-580 crash 23 min ago
- Antioch man arrested after wild, high-speed chase
- Federal mediator sitting down with BART, unions
- NKorea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle as a traitor 45 min ago
- Budget approved but no peace: Boehner raps right 15 min ago
- VIRAL VIDEO: Teen sings 'Blue Christmas'...
- UN inspectors confirm Syria chemical attack
- NYC college student dies during fraternity ritual
- Cal Poly finds frat party didn't violate policies 11 min ago
- FCC considers lifting ban on in-flight cellphone use
- Instagram launches direct messaging feature
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- roundup: Copper wiring theft; "Shop With a Cop"
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos