East Bay News
Concord police investigate smash and grab burglary
CONCORD, Calif. (KGO) -- Concord police are investigating a smash and grab burglary at a video game store.
Thieves used a car to smash into a GameStop on the 5000 block of Ygnacio Valley Road. Some of the items that were stolen can be traced because they were pre-owned iPhones. The car that crashed into the building was left at the scene and the thief or thieves took off either on foot or in a getaway car.
The building has been boarded up and the car was towed away. Police suspect the car that was used to smash the building was stolen.
concord, crime, east bay news, amy hollyfield
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Peninsula cold case murders linked to Reno killing
- 7 On Your Side: The dark side of green lighting
- Stockton port officials happy to receive Google barge
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Oakland mayor to deliver State of the City address
- Oakland teen accused in AC Transit fire in court
- Batkid was scheduled to appear at Oscars
- Bryan Stow attackers charged with federal crimes
- Some have privacy concerns with wearable technology
- Isaiah Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Nob Hill gas leak; Scam warning
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos