San Francisco News
SF man dies after fatal crash
SAN FRANCISCO -- A San Francisco man died last Friday after he suffered a medical emergency while driving in San Francisco's Richmond District, according to San Francisco police.
The man, identified by the San Francisco medical examiner's office as 48-year-old Arthur Kantarzhi, had a medical condition that somehow affected him while driving his vehicle around 5:40 a.m. near 25th Avenue and California Street, police said.
Kantarzhi struck a parked car near that intersection before he was pronounced dead when police arrived at the scene, police said.
Other injuries were not reported.
crash, richmond district, san francisco news
- Malaysia says jet's disappearance was deliberate
- Woman found dead in Castro Valley home was shot
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future
- CCSF protestors make voices heard at City Hall
- Man fatally stuck by Caltrain near Atherton station
- 2-alarm fire damages historic restaurant in Larkspur 54 min ago
- Man gets 110 years to life for Hayward teen's murder 19 min ago
- Los Angeles subway dig finds prehistoric artifacts 53 min ago
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Online naming contest open for trails at Glen Canyon 26 min ago
- Paul Stanley: Kiss miffed at Rock Hall over snub 7 min ago
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Most Wanted suspect; Sierra LaMar bench 20 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos