East Bay News
East Bay officals hold bed bug boot camp
ALAMEDA COUNTY, Calif. (KGO) -- A rise in bed bug infestations has prompted health officials in the East Bay to take action.
The Alameda County Department of Environmental Health is holding a bed bug boot camp next month. Property managers, landlords and other real estate professionals are invited to a free event on how to prevent and control the spread of bed bugs.
The boot camp has been scheduled for Jan. 22 at the San Leandro Library at 300 Estudillo Ave from 8:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
alameda county, east bay news
- 3 detained following chase in SF officer shooting
- Pedestrian fatally struck by SUV on NB Highway 880
- PM: Won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land
- Missing 11-year-old boy Bryan Lazo found 22 min ago
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies at 88
- Dozens injured after stage collapses at SoCal school
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs 51 min ago
- Thousands protest ahead of Fukushima anniversary 34 min ago
- Gas prices may jump from California emissions law
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible 22 min ago
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts 10 min ago
- Footage examined to ID two with stolen...
1 min ago