East Bay News
Gas leak capped in Brentwood after evacuations
BRENTWOOD, Calif. (KGO) -- Three homes on Allbrook Court in Brentwood were temporarily evacuated due a natural gas leak.
PG&E said a resident called and reported an overpowering smell of gas.
A strong reading of gas was later picked up from an underground facility that is near a transformer box.
A shelter in place was ordered and the leak was capped early this morning.
PG&E, brentwood, gas leak, east bay news
- Former church worker arrested for credit card fraud
- Mudslide causes trees to fall on power lines in Piedmont
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake
- Mt. Diablo slow to recover after fire
- Dog stabbed to death in SF's Mission District
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- 7.2 magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- Family at odds with neighbors over pet chickens
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry
- 7 On Your Side helps man waiting for gem ring
- FREE STUFF: Cheese; Water Exercise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Coachella death; Fireworks incident at...