East Bay News
Man fatally shot ID'd as Richmond resident
EMERYVILLE, Calif. -- A man who was killed in a shooting in Emeryville last Friday night was identified by police today as 34-year-old Demaria Corgile, of Richmond.
Corgile was shot in the 1300 block of 65th Street, near Hollis Street, at about 9:25 p.m. Friday.
Emeryville police Sgt. Dante Diotalevi said police are still following up on leads and aren't yet releasing any information about suspects or a possible motive.
Corgile's death is the second homicide in Emeryville this year.
crime, emeryville, shooting, richmond, east bay news
- Body found on Mt. Tam believed to be missing hiker
- Doctors: 10-month-old girl won't survive abuse injuries
- Investigators conduct tests with FedEx truck, bus
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- 6 Nepalese guides dead, 9 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Student with Down syndrome accepted to college
- Sharks beat Kings 6-3 in Game 1
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- Firework thrown into bleachers during Giants game
- Infant boy left alone in car all day in San Jose dies
- New assisted living rent law isn't retroactive
- All 29 defendants in corruption case appear in court
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: DUI crash; Antioch teen killed