East Bay News
Man fatally shot ID'd as Richmond resident
EMERYVILLE, Calif. -- A man who was killed in a shooting in Emeryville last Friday night was identified by police today as 34-year-old Demaria Corgile, of Richmond.
Corgile was shot in the 1300 block of 65th Street, near Hollis Street, at about 9:25 p.m. Friday.
Emeryville police Sgt. Dante Diotalevi said police are still following up on leads and aren't yet releasing any information about suspects or a possible motive.
Corgile's death is the second homicide in Emeryville this year.
crime, emeryville, shooting, richmond, east bay news
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California 26 min ago
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires 23 min ago
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
- Little progress made in search for missing...
42 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos