East Bay News
Teenage girl shot to death near O.co Coliseum
OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- Oakland police are on the lookout tonight for a teen who shot and killed a 15-year-old girl.
Police say she was walking with a group on Lion Way near O.co Coliseum Friday afternoon when the shooter approached and opened fire.
The girl was killed and a 14-year-old boy was also hit. He's expected to live.
Witnesses described the shooter as being between 13 and 16-years-old, wearing a red t-shirt.
oakland, oakland coliseum, shooting, crime, east bay news
- 6.9 quake rattles off the Northern California coast 18 min ago
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires 51 min ago
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos