East Bay News
San Pablo police looking for at-risk missing woman
SAN PABLO, Calif. (KGO) -- San Pablo police are looking for an at-risk woman who hasn't been seen since November.
Doretha Loretta Robinson was reported missing on Christmas Day. Her family hasn't heard from her for a month.
When police checked in on her they found her dog, emaciated, in her home. Family members say she takes her dog everywhere. They also found her cane and her car in the garage.
Her family said she suffers from depression.
san pablo, missing person, mental health, east bay news
- BART and unions to meet today over contract
- Man leads police on wild chase around Antioch
- Record streak continues for Winter Spare the Air Alerts
- Consumer Reports puts AA batteries to the test
- Fiery big-rig crash cleared from I-80 in Pinole
- 32 students participating in 'shop with a cop' event
- Gridlock in the Senate, progress in the House
- OTRC: Golden Globes 2014: Full list of nominations 3 min ago
- Toys for Tots donations really low this year
- Teen given probation in DUI crash that killed four
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- abcnews: First lady's glare seen round the world
- roundup: Robbery suspect shot; BART dispute
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos