East Bay News
Oakland woman missing since Friday located
OAKLAND, Calif. -- An Oakland woman who has been missing since Friday has been located, police said Sunday night.
Gloria Gee's husband contacted police Friday around 9:30 a.m. to report that his wife, who had left their home at about 6:30 a.m., had never arrived at work, police spokeswoman Johnna Watson said.
Her husband told police he suspected foul play, Watson said.
Gee's car was located in Oakland by investigators, but she remained missing until this evening.
oakland, missing person, crime, east bay news
- Collapse feared at site of massive Mission Bay fire
- Navy's new warship will travel to SF for Fleet Week
- Parents warned about new psychedelic drug
- Report: Chinese site may show plane debris images
- Parents rally after assaults at elementary schools
- Santa Cruz police arrest suspect in sexual assault
- Recall issued for Fitbit Force over skin problems
- Man accused of shooting SF police officer facing assault charges
- Strong winds destroy boats at Oyster Point
- No fault in how Children's Hospital handled gir's surgeries
- Family's plea helps get dying boy experimental drug
- Florida police give 'ticket' to 2-year-old driver
- roundup: Fatal motorcycle accident; Watsonville...
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos