East Bay News
Death of worker under investigation in Hayward
HAYWARD, Calif. (KGO) -- State safety investigators are looking into the death of a warehouse worker who was crushed by a big rig in Hayward Tuesday.
The truck pinned the worker against a loading dock. The victim is a 56-year-old man from Union City.
It happened at Keeco, a company that designs, markets, and distributes textile products.
hayward, east bay news
- Only On 7: In-depth look into the life of drug dealers
- Preemie has hope of going home by Christmas 38 min ago
- Driver arrested for DUI after fiery I-580 crash
- Breakthrough awards scientists in Mountain View 22 min ago
- Police interview potential victims of Livermore golf pro
- Arrests made in "thrill kill" of 7-11 clerk in Milpitas
- Startup sells insurance based on how much you drive
- Child support helpline takes callers to sex hotline
- Tracking the flu -- there's an app for that!
- VIRAL VIDEO: Teen sings 'Blue Christmas'...
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- Winter Spare the Air called through Friday
- roundup: High-speed chase; Vallejo homicides
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday