East Bay News
Death of worker under investigation in Hayward
HAYWARD, Calif. (KGO) -- State safety investigators are looking into the death of a warehouse worker who was crushed by a big rig in Hayward Tuesday.
The truck pinned the worker against a loading dock. The victim is a 56-year-old man from Union City.
It happened at Keeco, a company that designs, markets, and distributes textile products.
hayward, east bay news
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing sexual assault charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Driver arrested after officer finds 128lbs of pot in van 42 min ago
- Balboa Park BART station reopens after fatality
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Lanes reopen on NB I-880 after Major-injury crash
- Student wins cooking contest with sandwich creation
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos