East Bay News
Death of worker under investigation in Hayward
HAYWARD, Calif. (KGO) -- State safety investigators are looking into the death of a warehouse worker who was crushed by a big rig in Hayward Tuesday.
The truck pinned the worker against a loading dock. The victim is a 56-year-old man from Union City.
It happened at Keeco, a company that designs, markets, and distributes textile products.
hayward, east bay news
- Man ID'd in fatal boating accident in Redwood City
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Investigators reconstruct bus crash in California
- Another woman reported missing on Mt. Tam
- San Leandro High teacher arrested for sex with minor
- Firework thrown into bleachers during Giants game
- Infant boy left alone in car all day in San Jose dies
- All 29 defendants in corruption case appear in court 39 min ago
- Man fined $525 for refilling drink without paying
- Chelsea Clinton expecting first child
- Ryu pitches Dodgers past Giants 2-1 to avoid sweep
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: SF plastic bag ban; Boy killed in Antioch
- All 29 defendants in corruption case appear...
39 min ago