East Bay News
Search underway for missing Hayward woman
HAYWARD, Calif. (KGO) -- A search is underway for a missing Hayward woman who walked away from an independent living facility.
Hayward police say 64-year-old Jeanette Tsang was last seen Tuesday morning. Tsang was on her way to a local church with a group of other residents when she disappeared. Tsang may have been spotted in Oakland yesterday. Police say she's left the care facility in the past, but never this long.
hayward, missing person, east bay news
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires 59 min ago
- Two hospitalized after acid spill at Tesoro refinery 6 min ago
- Investigators to speak with shot San Francisco officer 44 min ago
- Tuolumne County man found guilty in I-580 shooting 12 min ago
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- State senator to introduce utility security legislation 43 min ago
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief 50 min ago
- Stolen EBMUD truck found in Castro Valley 31 min ago
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Surfer rescued; Fatal Oakland crash
- Campaign looks to end use of 'bossy' with...
21 min ago
- Investigators to speak with shot San...
44 min ago