East Bay News
Lanes clear, off-ramp closed after big rig crash
RICHMOND, Callif. -- All lanes are clear with an off-ramp still blocked after a big rig crashed into a guardrail on eastbound interstate Highway 80 in Richmond, according to the California Highway Patrol.
A Sig-Alert was issued at 5:44 a.m. for eastbound Highway 80 following the crash, which blocked the roadway's right lane and the Central Avenue exit.
The right lane has been cleared but the Central Avenue off-ramp remained closed as of 8:30 a.m., according to the CHP. No estimate was available for its reopening.
richmond, crash, I-80, east bay news
- SF officials prepare for 102nd Bay to Breakers race
- Albany residents protest return of Occupy activists
- Suspicious package in Livermore prompts evacuation
- Konig wins 7th stage, van Garderen retains lead
- Pacers knock out Knicks with 106-99 win in Game 6
- Milone's long skid ends as A's beat Royals
- Chatwood leads Rockies past Giants 10-2
- Teen dies after refusing to give iPad to thieves
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade
- San Jose man arrested for alleged road rage attack
- Miami Heat player surprises student at prom
- abcnews: Men Struggle With Wives' Breast Cancer
- roundup: America's Cup race; Murder charges
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos