East Bay News
Lanes clear, off-ramp closed after big rig crash
RICHMOND, Callif. -- All lanes are clear with an off-ramp still blocked after a big rig crashed into a guardrail on eastbound interstate Highway 80 in Richmond, according to the California Highway Patrol.
A Sig-Alert was issued at 5:44 a.m. for eastbound Highway 80 following the crash, which blocked the roadway's right lane and the Central Avenue exit.
The right lane has been cleared but the Central Avenue off-ramp remained closed as of 8:30 a.m., according to the CHP. No estimate was available for its reopening.
richmond, crash, I-80, east bay news
- BART, union leaders reach new contract deal
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
- St. Anthony's holds annual Curbside Donation Drive 16 min ago
- 1 injured in shooting at Bayfair Mall in San Leandro
- Santa makes early visit to Tenderloin school
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Big Sur wildfire is fully contained
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday