East Bay News
Water main break forced shutdown of Foothill Blvd.
SAN LEANDRO, Calif. (KGO) -- Crews are on the scene of a major water main break in San Leandro.
For a short time on Saturday afternoon, Foothill Boulevard was shut down between Carolyn Street and Manchester Road. It has since reopened.
The water main break was first reported at about 4:15 p.m. Saturday.
Crews say they will have all the water shut off shortly.
san leandro, water main break, water, east bay news
- Family escapes house fire in Oakland overnight 12 min ago
- Preemie has hope of going home by Christmas
- Driver arrested for DUI after fiery I-580 crash
- Breakthrough awards scientists in Mountain View
- Crash forces elementary school closure in San Rafael 30 min ago
- Hwy 85 connector ramp reopened after fatal crash
- Only On 7: In-depth look into the life of drug dealers
- Police interview potential victims of Livermore golf pro
- Child support helpline takes callers to sex hotline
- Tracking the flu -- there's an app for that!
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- Winter Spare the Air called through Friday
- roundup: BART higher fares; Bingo robbery 53 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
2 min ago