East Bay News
Water main break forced shutdown of Foothill Blvd.
SAN LEANDRO, Calif. (KGO) -- Crews are on the scene of a major water main break in San Leandro.
For a short time on Saturday afternoon, Foothill Boulevard was shut down between Carolyn Street and Manchester Road. It has since reopened.
The water main break was first reported at about 4:15 p.m. Saturday.
Crews say they will have all the water shut off shortly.
san leandro, water main break, water, east bay news
- San Jose police officer facing sexual assault charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Lanes reopen on NB I-880 after Major-injury crash
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers
- Portland family calls 911 about angry cat
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- Obama hams it up for health care on Funny or Die 49 min ago
- Crews fix broken water main in SF's Lower Haight
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday